Friday, November 27, 2015

HOW TO MAKE ARDUINO NANO ADAPTER


HOW TO MAKE ARDUINO NANO ADAPTER

If you, just like me, have an Arduino Nano.You probably put you on a Breadboard. Ardunio is too broad because when you lose immediately saw three rows usable ! This usually you want to use other columns to get more space for wires or even more stars means for other boards .
 Arduino Nano

 Breadboard

 Arduino Nano

Now , it may not always be a problem for long , but you still might want to use ( ie a ) protoboard as much as possible and so those extra few rows ( total 45 holes ) may want is !
I do not know , but I can if I want to use the space as much as possible .
To fix this little problem , I find myself a little , made simple adapter ! The most beautiful thing in this world I do not , but hey do , it works . That would be rather strange if it was not !

The wire , female and male pin , and prototype PCB will need ! The simplest thing for me was soldering . Pin solder wires is the easiest way !


The wire is coded with colour to understand:

2x  RED          =   5V/Vin
2x  BLACK      =   GND
2x  PURPLE   =   Reset
6x  BLUE         =   Digital IO
6x  GREEN     =   PWM
8x  WHITE      =   Analog Input
1x  GREY        =   Analog Referance
1x  BROWN    =   RX
1x  YELLOW   =   TX
1x  ORANGE  =   3.3V

These are the colors I've used , but you definitely , but you might want !


Now you probably " but what about the length of the wires ? ! " Thinking
Answer : 500 light years are most likely more than enough . I cut them when I was 11cm wires , but most of them are probably now around 10cm . The Arduino is high enough to get and I think it's a pretty good guess ! Use whatever length you want !
If you are unfamiliar with the metric system , or if you just do not care about the calculation of how many inches
;
1" = 25.4mm = 2.54cm
10cm = 4"

PCB Prototype 2 cm x 4 cm and 1 cm in the fields x 4 cm .
But it is easy to count the holes ! 7 x 4 x 15 holes and 15 holes !


After all connection feel it and enjoy the project as usually. And give us the feedback. Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment